This website is automatically updated in real time (about every 5 minutes) with weather observations from a Ambient Weather WS-5000 personal weather station located in the Chapel Trail Community in Pembroke Pines, FL. Weather data is received by the Ambient Console and weewx connects to a Ecowitt GW1100 module to get archive data and the live website feeds. The weather station provides the following readings:
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Solar radiation
- Barometric Pressure
The rest of the observations on this website are done via software calculations and quality control checks to make sure the data is valid.
All weather observations are also posted to the following websites:
- KFLHOLLY157 on AmbientWeather.net
- Chapel Trail Weather on Ecowitt.net
- KFLHOLLY157 on Weather Underground
- FW1651 on CWOP
- KFLHOLLY157 on PWS Weather
- f0492d1d on Windy.com
- d5888583974 on Weathercloud.net
- weewx weather station software
- HighCharts for the various charts on the website
- The Belchertown skin theme built for weewx
- Webcam images are uploaded every 5 minutes using a custom script.
- Thanks to Pat at BelchertownWeather.com for this amazing website for weewx!
- Forecast data Powered by Aeris Weather
- Earthquake data from USGS.gov Earthquake Catalog Developer API